(1) To increase the demand for training on energy efficiency in buildings and particularly on deep energy retrofit;
(2) To increase the number of qualified workers and specialists along the whole construction chain,
(3) To accelerate the energy renovation of the existing building stock and to raise the quality of the renovated buildings.
(1) To elaborate a set of required technological competences related to the EE and RE solutions in building renovation;
(2) To develop new training programmes at all levels of the vocational education and training system employing the newly elaborated technical competences;
(3) To review the national educational plans for the relevant professions and introduce the necessary changes;
(4) To establish capacity for professional training of trainers and train and certify (on behalf of the project) a sufficient number of trainers.
(5) To support and monitor the first courses on the new programmes at all levels.
(1) Compendium of learning targets
(2) Design of demonstration and training models
(3) Training programme for higher education establishments
(3) Training programme for professional colleges and high schools
(4) Training content for cross-craft training
(5) Two training programmes for specialization of adult workers
(6) Scheme for validating of knowledge, skills and competences acquired at the workplace
(7) Educational content on building renovation for the initial education
(8) Train-the-trainer courses
(9) Pilot courses on the new programmes
(10) Large-scale communication campaign
We Provide Quality Training and Education
In all involved educational and training institutions, we try to provide educational service to the highest international standards, at the same time taking into account the national specifics. In all involved countries, partners are licensed providers of such services not only in regard to the national system, but also for the Certified Passive House Designer/Consultant and Tradesperson schemes.
We Create a New Market
We believe that deep energy retrofit is the right choice for our societies: it not only saves energy, but it is economically feasible, increases our comfort, improves our health, helps us fight energy poverty, creates new jobs, keeps money in our cities and changes the urban landscape, increases the security of energy supplies. We bring in new players to increase its market share.
We Offer Solutions
Undoubtedly, it is a hard decision to invest your family’s savings in renovating your home – instead of, let’s say, buying a new car or going for your dream vacation. With all the hassle and uncertainties related to the retrofitting works, there’s always a reason to leave the long-needed intervention for next spring… or later. And when the time finally comes, the problems are never far behind. Unfortunately, not all renovation works are of the quality we hope and pray for, and there’s a good reason for that – in general, professionals rarely have the knowledge, skills and experience necessary to deliver a quality renovation project: one that combines optimal energy savings lead to financial, health and comfort benefits.
In our training and education centers, you can find the right impartial advice for your renovation project - from the best professionals around.